Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

VIDEO: Car Appears Out Of Nowhere


Hye again, readers!

Could not sleep after that last post, let alone writing ghost stories in the stroke of midnight. Damn, with all those pics posted, I don't think I can have a peaceful sleep afterwards.

Oh well, I guess it's more important to entice my readers rather than have a fast beating heart and imagining things! HA!

For this post, I will post about a video which I think is quite interesting. This happened on a very busy road somewhere in Russia.

As you can see, suddenly a car appeared out of nowhere right after the traffic light turned green. You can see again in the instant replay again that it really DID appear out of nowhere, in the middle of a busy intersection. Not only the car in front noticed the car, but also the driver with the camera. And to his shock to the incident, he did not stop on time thus crashing onto the car in front.

Made-up? I leave the answer to you, my fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads