Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Recorded Audio: Flora Damansara



Hello dear readers,

Today's post will be a very short one. I just came across this paranormal story a few days ago that quite sent some chills down my spine.


These happenings occurred at Flora Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. From what I heard, these disturbances happen late at night. If I'm not mistaken, it happened to almost all of the blocks. Doors been scratched at, thumping on doors and windows, footsteps inside the house, children running along the corridors.

But the most horrifying story I read was, residents of Block C, woke up to a very eerie and creepy 'howl', as if somebody was crying for help. They all investigated together, nothing was to be seen, but a resident managed to record that chilling sound. Below is the attached sound. Please turn it up so that you can hear clearly. Please take note, it is creepy.

                                 http://vocaroo.com/i/s17zBYDGR5v9

I know it can be made up, but still, don't you find it a little bit creepy? Well, I do even for a made-up one. If it really is fake, it truly is a GOOD FAKE! But, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads