Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Cheras, Taman Mas ; The Leg


Hye there,

Well, for today i will be telling a story of my very own experience.

I was born and stayed in a small town called Taman Mas, Cheras. Basically my childhood is there and nowhere else until i was 6 years old. Its there that i learned that we are not always alone at home.

It all started when i was only 4 years old. I had begun to see things that i shouldn't have. But not always.


We lived in a terrace and it was one of the oldest neighborhood in that area. There was a very high hill right in front of our home. Fruit trees, big trees and many more right in front of our doorstep. One of the weirdest things were, fruits never seem to last more than 2 days, and it will just rot away. Sometimes the fruits were enormous and sweet.

I remember this day clearly; i was on school break. Parents were at work, my brothers had gone out to buy some food. Nearest shop / eatery was about 10 minutes away on a bicycle. That would obviously take some time.

So there i was ALONE at home with nothing to do but watch TV. Admit it, 1980's era, there wasn't much channels to look at. Minding my own business, playing alone like any 4-year-old would do in the living room. My living room was rectangular- shaped, with the sliding doors facing the lake ( where little boys used to drown ), television at one corner. If you can imagine, the television was at one corner, and the peripheral you can see the curtains of the sliding door. Now the back 'garden' as what you can call it, is connected to the back of other houses. So basically if you walk out, you can see a long stretch of walkway until 10-15 houses. Imagine being in a very long corridor, with only a five-foot height wall with grill blocking. That long stretch of 'corridor' always gave me the creeps, up until today.

Imagine this, without the left side walls and the ceiling

So back to the story, i was playing alone and watching the television, when all of a sudden the television just shut off on it's own. Those kind of old television had only the knob on the tv itself, so if you want to turn off, or even change the channels, you would have to get up, and turn it off manually.

The best part; the knob was turned off. Having my first experience, didn't think it was some sort of paranormal activity. So i got up, turned it on, and sat back down again. 2 minutes later, i saw with my own eyes that something had physically turned off the knob. But, being dumb, i just got back up and turned it on again. " Must be malfunctioning " i had thought.

This time, one minute later, it happened again. But this time i sat still. In my peripheral view, i saw the sliding door curtain, but this time, there was this huge figure, just behind the sliding door, with the curtains blocking, peeping. Yes, peeping. Whatever it was, it was glancing at me for quite some time. I stood there for 5 minutes, without moving, knowing something or someone was looking at me. At that time, yes being dumb, i thought it was a robber. Without looking, i got up, and ran. The house look like it has 3 stories, because of the series of stairs leading up. It had 3 set of stairs. One leading to the living room, to the middle, and upstairs. When i ran, i had a quick glance before i became The Flash. That dark figure seemed to be moving, only this time i only see part oh the 'body', which to me was about 6-feet tall.

All i remembered was, i had run to the backroom upstairs. The last room for guests. And i remember the long steps that i took to run. The best part, hearing noises like 'hoofs' just around 10 feet away from me.

I closed the door and locked it. I remember; that loud banging on the door that almost brought it down. That loud thump and banging kept on going for a good minute. The gap below the door, was totally dark! Only a friction of light came through. One thing i forgot to mention, this happened during the day.

Although my heart was pounding like a nail, i had to man-up, and forced myself to look below the door. What did i see? Hairy goat legs with claws, scratching the floor. My instinct? Went under the bed, tried to hide away behind all those boxes below the bed like a cat running away when it's scared. That's the only safest place that i could find. The banging kept on going. This time i heard stomping too. I think that was one of the 1st experiences that i had, which i remembered until now.

I remember the shadow being something like this
The next thing i remember, i passed out, and woke up to the sound of my brothers banging the door looking at me. When they had asked why did i lock the door? I just said that i fell asleep, and didn't hear them knocking. One of my brothers saw something had shaken me, thus i was forced to tell them what happened. 

That's where all stories come to life, and i had been scared more than before. One of my brothers had the same experience. This is where all the stories unfold. This is where all stories will be told. Want to hear more stories? Wait until my next post.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads